Saturday, October 07, 2006

yes, one of the funniest and most dangerous combos ever is the D&D Fantasy player on PCP. Don't worry about ole' Gabriel. He is fine and dandy. Sure

Don't worry about ole' Gabriel. He is fine and dandy. Sure, he had a speedy, demony, drinky bike ride home last night with a stovetop pot for a hat. But it was all practice for the joust.

Yes. The joust. For tomorrow by thy Renaissance Fair in Washington Heights! Yippieth Skippieth!

Come all ye knaves and friars and.....ballhohooians! Let's make a pilgrimage through the "A" train to a land transformed. We'll eat fantastic meats; meet fantastic actors with magnificent accents and tights and weapons and hair weaves.

We'll pick flowers and run from those tending the flowers. We'll recite sonnets to each other, and although we don't know sonnet form, they'll be lewd as nosotros please!

(I wonder what ole' Spanish sounds like? Just more lisp?)

So, whoeth amongsth thou will join me in this quest? Who is strongeth enough to face an hour train rideth with me in costume-eth and mannersith?

On a side note, I was at dinner party last night and between sips of a wonderful Cote du' Rhone, fiercely holding the peppered steak and Wisconsin twice baked potato in duck gel together, we conversed on a wide range of socio-conceptual topics: foreplay if you will to the brandy crumble coffee ice mink-wraps for later.

I "caressed the outer labia" of the conversation with this statement:

"Remember when we were young, hearing about how Dungeons and Dragons players would use PCP and then think they really had those powers and go out and punch through cop car windows, and swing maces around and dress up and so forth....?"

Funny, right? Because as this musing continued, we realized that, yes, one of the funniest and most dangerous combos ever is the D&D Fantasy player on PCP. He he he....I'm thinking about it right now....hardy hardy ! Funny, except to the loved ones who get in the crosshair of the crossbow…or magic wand....or elfish boots......har...).

I did have another wonderful realization that resonated deeply to my understanding of relationship, shyness and so forth. I can be obnoxious hitting on lesbians!

Man, was I jerk last night! Or, no, I wasn't a jerk, but I was one of them cocky guys to this girl. Why would I finally act with this uber-confidence and not all the time? Because she ain't interested in the first place….so it’s comedy. (Or was it, Gabriel? This is your interior mind writing back, and I say Balderdash. You hit on her like that because you were drinking the darkest of dark rum and just played your best game of ping-pong ever. You asshole, fess up. You are a drinky monster, Mr. Jekyll / Dr. Hyde. After not drinking for 2 weeks, you're back and behaving poorly. And that bike ride back home was dangerous! But so much fun.......LET'S DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT!!!!!!!)

He, he…little cameo from my interiority- hope that came across clear (me too). How many voices are in here, and what separates me from the crazies? (At most 3, and you never had deep childhood trauma, therefore never having to depend on the other voices to deal separately with reoccurrences of the trauma. Lucky you).

Woah! This baby is getting long. You still with me, mein Readership? You look good today, by the way. That dress is kicking! Hmm....want to come see some weird videos with me? Sit back and relax....oh? Is that my arm that just went around your shoulder.....oops did that hand just rest on your thigh, I was reaching for the popcorn. Might as well leave it hear and enjoy the ride....

No comments: