Tuesday, October 10, 2006

getting ready for turkeyday

Today I visit the farm and see how my little plumpadeer is doing.

We've named him Fred. We picked him out some time ago, based soley on the look of his egg- its the most organic of ways.

Fred has had a steady diet of corn, squash, nibblets and rasberries for that extra flavor. He still has a few last meals though- about a month and a week. A week before "his big day," we add a spoonful of brandy to his diet. Again, this will bring add to an all around flavor.

Crap. I lost my train of thought. Hmmm. Well, today is a pretty day outside. I bet I'll go for a quick bike ride.

Hey, did you guys like my blogs better when I was parading my ventures as a womanizer? I feel like you did- like when I was writing about neighborhood occurances. It felt like I was telling ALL of our stories, in a way. Now I just goof around.

Hmm...okay, okay, okay, here we go. I haven't been drinking too much, so I don't have that great of stories- except for last Saturday night.

I went out with a lesbian to some Park Slope bars. I had my hair back in a pony tail, wore a scarf and let one braided strand hang low. I wore the New Jersey tuxedo- jean jacket and jeans. I felt like the prince of Bagdad, way before the modern era. Let's say, in 1284 a.d. (the Muslim culture at the time was far advanced to most others--- including their understanding of irony and making fun of N.J., somehow it was/ is intuitive).

So we went out, we drank. We look fondly at women. That's it.

Shit. I got nothing, sorry. I am dry. No more alcohol fueled expiditons and memories to fall back on when writing. I must tally forth with entertainment......tally ho!

Roger wrote me a letter the other day asking for his $12 back. I replied, sealed the envelope, dotted the "i" on the exterior flap, and out it went. I wrote back, "sorry sucker."

I received his reply to my reply by email. It was this: : (----

I didn't know if he was sad or hitting on me. So I replied with this: "I don't know if you're sad or hitting on me."
/
/ /
He replied with this: *)-+~~~~~~~~~~---
/ ..
/

And that was that. We are no longer friends, AND I did send him the money back to make sure not to hear from him again.

(how was that? Funny? Anybody out there? Cyber-void!!!!!)

Oh, I have to run to a meeting. Peace!

*********** you'll have to trust that the symbol man I made was totatlly lewd! I just can't get it right this damn blog editor thingy! But man, it was totally, totally lewd!

No comments: