Monday, October 09, 2006

Cesuo Zai Nali?

bop-a-lop bop-a-doo. Bop-a-lop-a-doo. Jazz, jazz, jazz....just warming up the hands and vocals before I proceed with another fantastic blogging. Me me me (sung in triads chromatically ascending).

I, I, I (thoughts of what pleasures may come tonight)

U, U, U (how I'll steal kisses from your mouth)

We, We, We (how we'll be caught in the bushes by your mother's boyfriend's searchlight).

No, No, No (how we'll plead he won't spill the beans).

Ney, Ney, Ney (how we'll plead in Czech, just in case).....

Columbus Day, people. The big CD. I've been waiting for this day to come for 356.25 days, and I'm giddy as Andy Roddick's Labrador on Christmas (I imagine this dog retrieves sport important tennis balls).

Why the love? Because Columbus was not only a great explorer who fought the odds, but a visionary.

See, Columbus didn't want to find a new world. He just wanted to find India and China, right? This is common knowledge. But did you know that Columbus carried a letter? It was from the mystical queen of Europa United. She is an underground, but transcendent queen living in the roots of the Swiss Mountain Life Tree-thing. She is what keeps it together, when she keeps it together.

So, he was delivering a message from her European Highness to the mystical continental queen AsiaAsiaAsia (big continent), and this message? It was the oil to anoint a new continent epoch ruler.

See, every epoch / age / era has a continental ruler. It starts with big organized culture and civilization and all that. So, take my word for it, the first spot was in China and India through a combined powerhousy-dealy. And then this AsiaAsiaAsia queen/entity gets bored and passes the buck West through the mid-East and the Mediterranean and passes the buck onto the emerging Europa. But, see it was like the lend lease act. Because it is lending, she wanted the power to rule back at some point- for her people's sake. She’s a good mom/ figure / type.

So yeah- Columbus, message deliverer. A kind of mystical / political / off course Samuel, if you will. A John the Baptist, who only lost his head, directionally. A Sally Struthers infomercial, aimed at the people, not the concentration of the people's power through the government (that last one doesn't hold, I know...but I won't edit it out. No, No, No ((us agreeing (((through singing))) that it won't be edited out)).

So yeah, so basically, yeah. He was supposed to deliver the letter back to China / India AsiaAsiaAsia and this visionary ASSHOLE, decided to go across the Atlantic instead of the normal trade route East. And you know what happens? He gets out in the Dominican Republic area, and spills the seed all over AmericariremA, Continental Queen of the whole Hemisphere. And so here we are today, prosperous and leading the world as the only super-power, because mystical / delivery boy Columbus took a short cut.

But as we all know, and as I've been trying to get at, but I find that you're not following me and that I have to keep backtracking….that China and India will soon enough rule the world when their gigantic populous emerges from their own "Industrial Revolution" and we'll all be speaking Hindi or Mandarin, depending on who wins their 4 or 5 wars (I'm betting on the Chinese- and learning Mandarin each day - through fortune cookies.

“Cesuo Zai Nali?”

(ps) pretty scary with North Korea, right? Maybe he really wants AsiaAsiaAsia to get that anointy thingy back quickly? Scary. Crazy people shouldn't be in power. They should be left to drift off in their imaginations like me.

No comments: