Wednesday, August 23, 2006

...or maybe our dreams unlock the secret reality of another, parallel exist.

First of all, I don't appreciate your smug attitude. Don't get me wrong, I like it; I just don't appreciate it. There is a difference, and I refuse to go to the dictionary to defend my position. Don't be smug. That is all.

But yeah, just got back from North Carolina the other day. My arms are tired. No wait, I FLEW in from North Carolina....that is what I meant. My arms are tired....because I flew.

Hey, anybody out there drinking? Don't forget to tip your waitress. So I've been playing music again. The wife thought it would get me out of the house, and out of her HAIR. Women! You can't beat them, because that is abuse, but you can't join them, because the insurance won't cover the Gender Reassignment Surgery. So what can you do; but blog?

Which is funny; because I need to do another things then butt blogg. Sometimes I feel like that is what it is. I've processed the experiences of the day/week/month before; and this is my waste. Butt Blog. Gross, I know- but Comedy Isn’t Pretty.

Wait, that is a Steve Martin album, that’s not my line at all. Man, is he funny or what? How I miss “The Three Amigos”. Is that what I dreamed about last night…….?

I remember being on the set of some film, in costume, with two others (maybe my brothers). And then three girls, in similar outfits want to sit down. Somehow I am informed that they are doing the sequel to whatever we are shooting. It’s a scene out of “The Chipmunks Meet The Chipettes”; or whatever their female counterpart was called (oohhhh that Brittany; such sass!).

So maybe it was just a weird dream, or maybe our dreams unlock the secret reality of another, parallel exist. Perhaps in this Platonic/ Ideal world, the 3 sisters that counterweight the 3 brothers of my own family exist. This world is but an echo of the ideal world and all I have to do is find the 3 sisters, partake how I’m supposed to (which will be determined through subsequent dreams) and piece back together these parallel worlds that for some reason need healing. Or something. Hmmm…….

No comments: