Saturday, August 18, 2012

Did they have hobbies? Did they think about him? Cats.

That's why they call me bloggy Monday. Because I said so. Its the reason and I'm the rhyme. I'm the scheme and the dollar sign. I got deals that Cohen can't match, my optics latch to the latest catch and color me blind.

Its time to unwind with another installment of GC Subconscious.

Dog wind chime mutt strutt mcGoo.

If I could add one more element. Mountain man Wanted for Rodeo, Mixed Genre Beard-Oriented Confederate Send-Off, engagement, one-night only.

Shallow dissapear into the abysss. The shallow abyss.

Some people go into nature to leave the complications of the everyday and to meditate, perhaps seeking unity through the memories past that made up key moments in their lives. They need to leave the distractions for the unity of motion and intention in nature. And they do.

They do. I should. They go, I stay. Process of salt water in my veins, I'm ship on my mental sea in need of high tide while standing still I still rock along.

Oblong is the shape of my rear end from so much sitting, still my mind goes a mile a minute. In Euro, it would be a kilometer per three fourths a minute. In liters, in litters, a kitten hero arises, a cook, on Schemerhorn, not far Atlantic from me.

The management of the building didn't know what to do with the litter of backyard kitties born one cold December day. Many were given away, but one runt couldn't be placed with a decent home. So the little lady of the Management, Delorita, took in the baby cat. Named him TinTin de'Clawed. Made him a chef. Gave him lessons in pastries and rudimentary basting of meats. Told him that a good chef always tastes, a great chef spits up hairballs. It wasn't true, but the cat couldn't understand English, anyhow.

But he understood the showing. He understand the demonstrations and took to it like a substitute for cat nip. He chased the "laser pen" of knowledge all around the kitchen and through his years, learned all sorts; knife skills, herbs, soups, timing the courses, and of course, how to make friends with the mice so they stay away–for simply chasing them only leads to cartoonish behavior, and letting them be is nip for the health inspectors.

They were a team, Cat and Delorita. And they cooked! Mostly for family meals.

Many times cat looked out the window. Thinking about his brothers and sisters in their homes? What their lives were like? Did they have hobbies? Did they think about him? Cats.

No comments: